Real estate is a complex and high-value legal matter. Our experience and success handling a multitude of real estate transactions has given us the skill and knowledge necessary to address your real estate interests. As a broker and attorney, Mr. Fitzpatrick understands that there are ongoing complexities in a real estate transaction that often require or deserve the advice or assistance of an attorney.
Mr. Fitzpatrick is a California licensed real estate broker and Realtor. He is the managing director of Pacific Pathways Real Estate Inc., a real estate brokerage firm located in the San Francisco's Financial District. Pacific Pathways provides full-service real estate solutions for real estate investors and buyers and sellers of real property. Please see Pacific Pathways web site for more information on Broker/Realtor Services.
As a real estate attorney, Mr. Fitzpatrick assists individuals, businesses and investors in all transactional, litigation or mediation aspects of the following matters, along with occasional expert consultation:
- Residential and Commercial Property Purchases, Sales and Leasing
- Drafting all aspects of Residential Real Property Purchase Agreements (routine to complex, including unique and multipart clauses not available in standard form agreements)
- Disputes between buyers, sellers and/or brokers of residential real property
- Quiet title actions – Resolving potential issues regarding the title to real estate and real property
- Landlord and Tenant representation - Lease drafting, dispute resolution, evictions and unlawful detainer actions, and issues pertaining to landlord's violations
- Consultation Services – Reviewing transaction documents to provide advice and guidance. As an experienced real estate broker, Mr. Fitzpatrick routinely provides a second opinion for clients involved in a real estate transaction.
- Private Party Transactions – Mr. Fitzpatrick routinely assists sellers who are selling to a private party where a traditional real estate agent is not needed.
- Ownership Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements – Mr. Fitzpatrick Partnership Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, etc.; i.e. between business/investor partners, family, or unmarried couples purchasing real estate)
- Deeds of Trust, Promissory Notes and other financing documents;
- Limited Liability Corporation filings – Mr. Fitzpatricks helps with the formation of LLC(s) to hold and manage real estate;
- Property Management related issues.
Originally hailing from the Central Valley, Dan Fitzpatrick is a San Francisco business, real estate and general practice attorney, focusing on serving individuals and businesses in both transactional work and litigation. His expertise covers a number of industries, including energy and real estate sales and land development.
A graduate of University of California, Berkeley, he received Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Development Studies, as well as a minor in City and Regional Planning. He also completed a post-bachelor Certificate Program in Land Use and Environmental Planning at UC Davis, and spent several years working for a successful real estate development company specializing in building large-scale master planned communities. As a law student, he was an intern in the San Francisco Office of the City Attorney, where he worked in the land use department. Later he worked as a law clerk for the Public Rights Division in the Office of the Attorney General in Sacramento.
Please call or email anytime to see how Fitzpatrick and Associates may be able to help you with practical legal assistance. Or connect with us on social media: